Point to Pinnacle 2022
Sunday 20 November 2022
Kunanyi / Mount Wellington Tasmania
Join Team CB4BC to take on this massive challenge and help raise vital funds for brain cancer research.
You can walk, run or even skip up the mountain with us, just as long as you’re committed to joining us in raising vital funds for brain cancer research.
It's going to be tough, but not nearly as tough as what brain cancer patients have to go through every day.
Make sure your Point to Pinnacle registration and payment is complete ASAP. This event will sell out and your place isn’t guaranteed until you complete the full registration process below:
2. Select CB4BC as your charity partner
3. Complete your Point to Pinnacle race registration
4. You’ll receive an email confirming your registration once complete
So far we have raised over
You can walk, run or even skip up the mountain with us, just as long as you’re committed to joining us in raising vital funds for brain cancer research. If you haven’t already registered your individual Grassrootz fundraising page, now is the time!
Checkout our fundraising legends here
Surely, everyone's got a fiver :)
Bayside Beanie Brigade
Doug and Zeph's - Hilton Express
To get you off and racing (see what we did there?!) the first 100 fundraisers to raise $500 for Team CB4BC will receive a $500 Spirit of Tasmania gift voucher!!
1. Register your individual fundraising page through Team CB4BC.
2. Raise $500 or more
3. Receive a $500 gift voucher from Spirit of Tasmania!!
You can use this voucher to help get you over to Tassie for the Point to Pinnacle 2022 event, or take a leisurely break later, it is totally up to you. This voucher is valid for 3 years! How good is that!
Choose sea over sky and sail from Geelong to Devonport
Spirit of Tasmania is pleased to offer a $500 Travel Voucher to the first 100 people who raise $500 for Team CB4BC Point to Pinnacle 2022*
This is the perfect opportunity to plan a pre or post Point to Pinnacle road trip in the comfort of your own car. So drive on board and set sail for a stress-free journey.
One of the joys of travelling on board Spirit of Tasmania is that you can relax from the moment you come aboard. Enjoy a delicious range of Tasmanian-inspired marketplace favourites at the on board restaurant and a quiet drink at one of the three bars while you take in the stunning sea views.
After dinner, watch a latest release movie at one of two cinemas before relaxing in the comfort of your own cabin for a good night’s rest.
When you arrive in Devonport, simply drive off and enjoy the scenic journey to Hobart for the event.
Terms and conditions
- I understand that my entry fees for Point to Pinnacle, together with travel, accommodation, meals and associated costs to and from the Point to Pinnacle event are at my own cost.
- I agree that I will be participating in Point to Pinnacle at my own risk and I waive, release and discharge CB4BC and its officers, employees, contractors, volunteers or agents involved in Point to Pinnacle from all claims or causes of action that I may have arising from any injury, loss or damage of any kind thatI may suffer including personal injury, illness or death and/or loss or damage to any property (in so far as this does not breach the provisions of the relevant Australian Consumer Law) arising either directly or indirectly out of my attendance at or participation in Point to Pinnacle.
- I agree that I will be participating in Point to Pinnacle at my own risk and I waive, release and discharge CB4BC and its officers, employees, contractors, volunteers or agents involved in Point to Pinnacle from all claims or causes of action that I may have arising from any injury, loss or damage of any kind that I may suffer including personal injury, illness or death and/or loss or damage to any property (insofar as this does not breach the provisions of the relevant Australian Consumer Law) arising either directly or indirectly out of my attendance at or participation in Point to Pinnacle.
- I consent to the free use of my name and image in any social media, broadcast or and print by CB4BC in relation to Point to Pinnacle.
- I confirm that all information that I provide to CB4BC in connection with my registration is accurate, complete, and not otherwise designed to mislead, defraud, or deceive any person; and that a successful application to join Team CB4BC will not be transferrable to another person.
$500 Spirit of Tasmania Travel Voucher
- Voucher is valid for three years from the date of issue and will expire at midnight on the date stated on the voucher. Voucher amount is in Australian dollars. Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the person named on the gift voucher. Gift Vouchers only apply to direct bookings and cannot be used for travel agent bookings. Gift vouchers can only be used to pay for travel on an available Spirit of Tasmania sailing and cannot be used to purchase other goods and services offered by TT-Line Pty Ltd. Gift voucher payments are accepted at time of booking and or when paying for an amendment to an existing booking. The Gift voucher number must be quoted/entered at the time of payment. Any outstanding difference between the voucher and total cost of booking must be paid at the time of payment. Remaining credit on the voucher can be used for subsequent travel but must be redeemed before the voucher expiry date. Spirit of Tasmania’s terms and conditions of carriage, refund policy and relevant fare rules apply to bookings made using the voucher.